Can you weave a persuasive story from a series of data points? Are you passionate about building out reporting and inventory utilization tools from the ground up? Do you feast over data visualization? Ripple Street is looking for a Yield Analyst to join our fast-growing Community team. You will drive results through the building and application of tools and technologies that maximize profitability, while serving up value to our clients and end consumers by focusing on technologies, reporting and analytics, that inform critical business decisions.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate is a highly creative, positive, and resourceful performer who can think quickly on their feet, has an analytical mindset, and has deep empathy for our brands and community members we serve.
New York based candidates only.
About Ripple Street
Ripple Street is a peer-to-peer marketing platform matching brands with their ideal consumers to forge authentic connections and promote long-term brand growth. By delivering in-person or virtual product-driven experiences at home, Ripple Street gives qualified consumers the chance to try desirable products with their friends and family in memorable events. A rigorous targeting, vetting, and matching process creates a unique consumer journey that enables brands to generate product awareness, trials, and sales from their ideal consumers. Mondelez International, Molson Coors, and JMSmucker trust Ripple Street to drive online and in-store retail trips, user generated content, and product reviews through authentic shared product experiences. For more information, visit www.about.ripplestreet.com.
At Ripple Street, we are committed to:
- Welcoming you to our friendly, fun, passionate and results-oriented team
- Giving you the tools and support you need to be successful
- Providing significant opportunities for growth
- Offering a generous vacation and PTO policy, as well as a comprehensive benefit package that includes health/dental/vision/401k
Across the two main responsibilities below, you will work collaboratively with Ripple Street’s marketing, engineering, sales, and operations teams.
- Inventory Management and Forecasting
• Partner with engineering to develop proprietary tools that solve inventory management issues
• Develop and implement yield management practices, including pricing optimization
• Work with the engineering team to build community forecasting and modeling framework that predicts community scale and engagement in brand programs by enabling accurate targeting, segmentation, campaign/inventory sizing, and reservation system using multiple data sources like existing community database, acquisition efforts, organic communications efforts, and historical benchmarks
• Have a constant pulse on community through the community database: always understanding the scale, growth/attrition, benchmarks of active vs. inactive, and composition of our community. Distill, operationalize, and communicate these insights via visualization and dashboards
• Distribute weekly inventory updates to Senior Management, Sales, and Marketing to inform of revenue opportunity, inventory gaps, and general tracking of inventory and community health
• Turn strategic recommendations into reality, driving the execution of new ideas
• Champion efforts surrounding data management, data integrity, lead generation scoring models and sales optimization
• Manage Sales and Marketing prospect and community member databases, including driving database hygiene and optimization with a keen eye towards technology-driven automation
• Develop a vision for analytics architecture, predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing, sales, and product/engineering
• Analyze and visualize data (metrics, trends, insights, opportunities, and risks) via dashboards to inform strategic decision making
• Connect website analytics and performance data, maintaining attribution models, to get a holistic view of which channels/efforts drives the most incremental performance
• Support internal teams around A/B testing frameworks and results
• Build a reporting suite and framework around consumer-driven surveys and work with marketing to productize market research for brands
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics, Data Science). MBA a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to be agile and quickly respond to the most pressing problems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital or TY yield/inventory management
- Minimum of 3 years of working in data analytics and marketing operations activities
- Understand how data analytics is intertwined across different parts of the company and be able to effectively synthesize cross-functional teams’ needs for holistic analytics solutions
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, and other query languages
- Understanding of high-level yield & monetization strategies
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Domain mastery with Data Warehouse, CRM, and Marketing Automation workflows (like Salesforce, Eloqua, Datorama) a plus
- Ability to build dashboards with tools like Tableau, Data Studio, or other BI visualization tools with a design eye that easily communicates powerful insights
- Technical and analytical proficiency with demonstrated proof of dashboard development, various reporting formats, analysis, and comparison of tool options; with the ability to understand technical automation capabilities of data ingestion from multiple sources, structuring data, and feeding data into dashboards to achieve real-time dashboards/insights
- Advanced knowledge of lead management best practices, life cycle implementation, intent data and its application in lead scoring and weighting, and work with leadership to hone processes, hand-offs, and funnel definitions to ensure pipeline visibility from initial inquiry to closed-won opportunity
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including creation and analysis of advanced pivot tables
- Ability to effectively collaborate and help develop campaigns based on data, patterns and trends, that drive leads, conversions, and engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily