Ripple Street is the leading consumer engagement platform for connecting brands with their biggest fans. Since 2006, we’ve built a nationwide community of more than 1.1 million authentic consumer influencers and given them the tools to experience and share the brands they love with the people they love. Major brands including Dove, GE, MillerCoors, Lego and OREO partner with us to promote a variety of products, from coffee and snack bars, to beer and pizza, and toys and games.
Based in Irvington, New York, we’re just a 2-min walk from the Irvington train station, with our offices right next to the Hudson River. We provide full medical benefits.
Are you a NYC-based, accomplished, dynamic, results-oriented sales professional looking to join a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, growing team? Do you love the thrill of the chase and pride yourself on your prospecting skills? Would you describe your approach as consultative and do you have 5-10 years of sales experience with great connections and a strong track record of identifying and closing new business? Then you could be the Senior SalesDirector we’re looking for. In this role…
- Report to the Vice President of Sales (Initially to the CEO until the VP of Sales has been hired)
- Develop and execute against an end-to-end sales plan to grow our business in key verticals (CPG or DTC)
- Manage relationships internally and externally to increase our new business win rate
- Build and nurture new relationships at all levels at agencies and brands with a focus on decision makers and budget holders
- Produce annual sales that meet or exceed assigned revenue goals
- Partner with marketing to determine B2B needs for communication Ripple Street’s unique value prop to your vertical/s
- Provide weekly status reports utilizing established sales processes and tools to manage your book of business, prospecting targets and deliver timely and accurate forecasts.
- Welcome you to our friendly, fun, passionate and results-oriented team
- Provide a creative, open, contemporary workspace
- Give you the tools and support you need to be successful
- Provide significant opportunity for growth
- Offer you a generous PTO policy and great benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/401k).
- You have 5-10 years of full-time experience as a sales leader and consistently meet or exceed your quota
- You are intellectually curious and have an excellent ability to prioritize and multitask
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to conduct large meetings, small presentations and frequent phone calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience using project management tools is a plus (e.g., Salesforce, Asana, etc.).
Bonus Points If
- You have a strong network of brand and agency contacts
- You have category expertise in CPG or DTC
- You have sales experience specific to shopper marketing, consumer promotions, sampling or influencer marketing
- You have established agency and/or client relationships as well an understanding of planning/buying cycles
- You like dogs, sunsets and long walks in the park. Or simply have a good sense of humor.