Ripple Street is the leading consumer engagement platform for connecting brands with their biggest fans. Since 2006, we’ve built a national community of more than 1.1 million authentic consumer influencers and given them the tools to experience and share the brands they love with the people they love. Major brands including Dove, GE, MillerCoors, Lego and OREO and many more partner with us to promote a variety of products, from coffee and snack bars, to beer and pizza, and toys and games.
Based in Irvington, New York, we’re just a 2-min walk from the Irvington train station, with our offices right next to the Hudson River. We provide full medical benefits.
Make a Splash as Part of Ripple Street’s Growing Sales Team
We are looking to onboard a vibrant sales representative to help prospect, grow leads, identify target clients and close new business deals.
Be a part of a lucrative industry and a fun, fast-paced, collaborative company that is the leading influencer marketing platform for connecting brands with their biggest fans. Ripple Street’s activations deliver a lasting ripple effect for brands that include Mattel, MillerCoors, Mondelez, Nickelodeon, Unilever and many more.
Our success helps set the foundation for yours. And with the extensive training and tools you’ll receive, self-motivated individuals like yourself will have what you need to eventually grow into a leadership role within a fun and exciting team.
Here Is What You Can Expect
- Support sales and marketing by helping to develop and execute against an end-to-end sales plan to grow our business, including:
- Overseeing lead generation research and strategy
- Creating original proposals and talk tracks for outreach calls that create meetings to close business deals.
- Develop and implement email campaigns targeting new clients and resurrecting lagging clientele back into our active business deals.
- Provide weekly status reports utilizing established sales processes and tools to manage your book of business, prospecting targets and deliver timely and accurate forecasts
- Welcome you to our friendly, fun, passionate and results-oriented team
- Provide a creative, open, contemporary workspace
- Give you the tools and support you need to be successful
- Provide significant opportunity for growth
- Offer you a generous PTO policy and great benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/401k).
- You have 1-2 years of full-time Sales experience and consistently meet or exceed your quota
- You are intellectually curious and have an excellent ability to prioritize and multitask
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to conduct large meetings, small presentations and frequent phone calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience using project management tools is a plus (e.g., Salesforce, Asana, etc.).
Bonus Points If
- You have a strong network of brand and agency contacts
- You have category expertise in CPG or DTC
- You have sales experience specific to shopper marketing, consumer promotions, sampling or influencer marketing
- You have established agency and/or client relationships as well an understanding of planning/buying cycles
- You like dogs, sunsets and long walks in the park. Or simply have a good sense of humor.